Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Been too long....

Hi friends and followers!

Well, I have been a busy bee lately.  Not just with cupfakes and other fun faux desserts and creations, but with some parties, home remodeling (well, re-painting anyway),  and general life things.  So once again my apologies for not coming around more often and posting here!

The Cakery Fakery has begun donating 10% of all sales to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.  A worth cause and a great institution and I am proud to have the Cakery donating to a great charity.   We have already made our first donation and will be doing so on a monthly or semi-monthly basis.

Summer is coming fast.  I usually love this time of year but it has been raining non-stop for almost two weeks.  Gloomy and grey outside day after day.  But finally, today the sun is shining so I am hoping to get some time outdoors and maybe take some pics of new creations....

Speaking of which, just in time for summer is a new line of faux ice cream sundaes.  I am hoping for these to just knock your socks off.  Highly detailed, super colorful, fun faux desserts!  I only wish more folks would go with a ice cream parlor theme in their kitchens!  These would fly off the Cakery's shelves for sure!

Here are some pics







No comments:

Post a Comment