Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Monday, January 9, 2012

WHEW!!! Can I Relax Now? Probably NOT!

HI all!  Well, my daughters 5th birthday party was a huge success.  Lots of kids from her class were there along with her cousins and friends.  I think all the kids had a great time.  I was so relieved when it was over.  It was held at Kiddie Pallooza in Staten Island and they did a great job of keeping the kids entertained, bringing out the food, serving up everything from the drinks to the cake to both adults and kids and I didn't have to lift a finger.  In the end, we were able to go home and not have to clean up anything!  That is my kind of party and worth every penny!

Usually at this time of year I am able to take a breath and relax with no immediate plans, but not this year.  We still have a lot going on, I won't get into the boring details though.

As far as cupfakin' I am working on a birthday favor order for Abby Cadabby cupfakes and will post pics when they are all done.  I'm getting a little nervous about this one because all of my supplies are not here yet and I would really like to just get them started already.










No comments:

Post a Comment