Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Change is Hard!

Hi all!  I know its been forever since I have posted but things are crazy busy right now and finding moments here and there is not easy!


I know that I had posted previously that my store will be open again on June 15, but that day seems to have come and gone :(  


I am in the process of setting up a new crafting studio and dedicated cupfake haven in one of the rooms in my basement.  While trying to "get organized" and create the space, I quickly became overwhelmed with the design choices and plethora of organization products so I enlisted the help of California Closets to come by and help me!  I have my consultation next week, so we'll see how it goes.  Hopefully they can come in and create my dream crafting space and I can get back to the business of cupfakin!  


Although I needed the break, I am the first to admit that I truly miss making my cupfakes and I have created a list of ideas so long that its mind boggling.  So when I am able to get the store back up and running, I promised myself that I would start slow and hit that idea list thoughtfully lol! 


I sure hope you all will hang in there with me!  I'll keep you posted and hopefully, the next time you see a post from me, it will be for my grand re-opening!  


Love and Cupcakes! 

1 comment:

  1. Hope the installation goes well! I'd love to see how California Closets can create a craft room for a "cupcake faker" - I think it'd be a first for us! ;) Please keep us all posted...

    Best,
    Melissa, California Closets HQ

    ReplyDelete