Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Long Time, No Cupfake!

Hello fans and followers!  It's a been a long hard summer with lots of things going on that have unfortunately kept me from making new and exciting products for my cupfake lovers!

However with Fall soon approaching and school starting, I am sure I will have plenty of time to get my butt in gear and get back to work.  In fact, I will be heading to Home Depot this week to re-up on my supplies!



First on my list will be Autumn themed cupfakes as well as brand new Christmas designs and ornaments.  Last year, my Christmas tree cupfakes were big sellers and I am hoping to improve on that for 2012.  Aside from cupfakes, I have lots of ideas for cute Halloween giveaways for the kids this year so I will also be busy creating those goodies as well!  Check out these cute pumpkin crafts!




So I hope my fellow crafters are gearing up to create some wonderful seasonal items and you know you can share them here!

Also, don't forget to follow me on facebook!  http://www.facebook.com/TheCakeryFakery

1 comment:

  1. i love all the punkins!!! Love that last one with the green hair!!!! Good to 'see' you again!!

    ReplyDelete