Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ahhhhh.....cupcakes

OK, so The Cakery Fakery was very busy the last few weeks creating some special custom orders for a photographer and a baby showwer.  I was thrilled to be asked to create the baby shower order because the host informed me she was having a "Candyland" themed baby shower for her daughter in law.  I have always dreamed of a Candyland themed party and hopefully will be doing that for my daughters next birthday party!

Anyway, here are some pics of the candyland cupcakes!

How cute are the actual board game and game piece miniatures????

Each of them also serve as photo holders!







Come on by my Etsy shop and see all of my other creations, which are available now.   Or perhaps you want something custom??????  Just drop me a line via the Etsy site!

No comments:

Post a Comment