Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

OK, one major holiday done, next on the list!!!

Thanksgiving always puts me in the Christmas mood.  We had a wonderful and filling Thanksgiving yesterday at my aunts home in the great state of New Jersey! The kids had a blast and the food was great!  The cannolis were unusually HUGE (which is always a good thing....) and the weather was great for travel.

But now I am back home, taking the latest photos of new cupfake Christmas tree ornaments.  How cute will your tree look with these sweet little cakes hanging all over your tree?  I make my most ornaments extra sparkly to catch the lights from your tree.  Different ornament themes will be available.  But unfortunately I cannot do custom ornaments this year, there just is not enough time this year.

I'd like to note that these ornaments are lightweight and come with a thin metal loop on top for you to insert your ornament hook.  Some have gold ribbon on top for hanging.   Whichever you choose, they will look great on any tree or  centerpiece on a holiday table?  You could even hang them from ornament hangers if you prefer to keep your tree more traditional (as my cupfake ornaments are not your standard tree ornament!)

The Cakery Fakery has had quite a year.  So many cupfakes made (and sold!) lots of custom orders, lots of creativity, and we were able to make donations to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital.  Not as much as I would have liked, but every little bit helps and I have to thank the customers for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment