Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fake Cupcake of the Day!




Its a grey day outside today, breezy and cooler than it has been in ages.  This kind of weather really has me yearning for some fall activities!  Making s',ores being one of them!  So please enjoy today's cupfake.  Its my interpretation of a s'mores cupcake.  If this were a real cupcake, it would probably be pretty messy, but thats the fun of s'mores anyway!

2 comments:

  1. A S'mores cupcake, what a great idea ... maybe you should start a real cupcake shop as this sounds delicious. However gotta admit that your pretty versions have way less calories to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I get that a lot. However, I'm not a baker....I'm a faker! My REAL cupcakes are horrible! lol

    ReplyDelete