Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Uniquely Sweet!

In keeping with my obsession with faux cupcakes, I found another Etsy shop that truly deserves mention here.

These polymer clay treats come to you from Cuddlebugeeshie.  You can view her shop right here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cuddlebugeeshi

These would make fabulous little gifts for the cupcake lover in your life?  Or perhaps you're own jewelry box needs a little sweetening?  I love that they are whimsical and look so real! I think I may get some for myself and put them on when I am making my cupfakes to really put me in the cupcake makin' mood!  Stop taking life so seriously, and throw on some of this 100% handmade jewelry and I bet your mood and creative spirits will be lifted!

Hey, if you own a bakery, I think you should make these part of your staff's uniform!   Creative and colorful, I think you guys will love them!  Show her your sweet side and go take a look at her Etsy shop!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! Or maybe I should say...SWEET! LOL

    BeesCReations on etsy makes cupcakes too. I just received a polymer clay cake slice this week. It is adorable!!

    Hope you'll stop by my blog now!
    christiecottage.blogspot.com

    <><

    ReplyDelete