Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Katie Perry Cupcakes, Babies with the Suds, just another day....

Hi everyone!  Well, my Katie Perry inspired set of cupfakes have been shipped!  I am praying that the girl who ordered them is as happy with them as I am.  

So last night I slept with the air conditioner on, and this morning, as I came downstairs, I put on a sweatshirt and socks.  I love that in-between world we live in when Summer is turning into Fall.  Two completely different animals!

The toddler (a.k.a. Cakery Fakery Vice President of Clay) is sick this morning with what seems like an end of Summer, beginning of Fall cold.  Nothing serious.  But enough to make me feel sorry for her with her glassy eyes and stuffed up nose.  After this post, its off to the pharmacy I go for something to make her feel better???

Oh yeah, here is a pic of one of the Katie Perrys!

No comments:

Post a Comment