Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stumped for a cute gift? Want to give a little something to say Thanks, get well soon, or "just because"? 

Need a nice gift for a teacher? Baby Sitter? Dog Walker? Neighbor? Friend with a sweet tooth? 

Making a gift basket and want to include something different in there?

I think the fake cupcakes (or "cupfakes" as I call them) are great as tokens of love and appreciation! 

Guaranteed to put a smile on the recipients face! 

If you are making a goodies or sweets themed gift basket how cute would one of these be in there? All edible stuff and then suddenly, they unwrap one of my cupfakes? What the??? Sure to bring smiles! AND a good way to remember that goodie gift basket always!

I have many themes and "flavors" to choose from! Including Autumn themed, Halloween themed, girly themed, ice cream parlor themed, I even carry a "Tony Soprano" themed cupfake! 


Maybe the person who needs a little gift is you????? 

These are great when you group different ones together to display in a cake stand, cake plate or curio cabinet! Sweeten up your world!!!!!!!! Sure conversation starters and will bring a sense of whimsy and fun to any room. 

I know this is a lot of self promotion, but my cupfakes are collectible because they are all one of a kind. 

The measure a little larger than an actual life sized cupcake and weigh a little lighter than a paperweight. Come see, I think you'll like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment