Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday Blahs....

Most people get Monday blahs or even Sunday blahs, me included.  But today I have the Tuesday blahs.  Not sure why.  I got a lot of item packing done so tomorrow will mean a trip to the post office which I hate.  I really have to start having them do at home pick ups.  Just feeling too lazy to set it up.

I really have nothing else much to say!  What a waste of a blog post huh?

Anyway, if you haven't already, please check out my facebook fan page!
www.facebook.com/thecakeryfakery

But I would just love you to pieces if you took a browse around my etsy shop today???

http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick

Maybe you'll find some of my Halloween and Fall inspired faux cupcakes appealing?  A bunch of them look so cute on a cake stand or cake plate on the table or counter.  TRUST ME ON THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment