Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

THE most awesome of awesome polymer clay creations

OK people.  I am always looking for fun, cute, sweet, cupcake-y stuff.  But THESE items?  Oh boy they had me salivating to get money into my paypal account!

This etsy seller "blamethemoon" ha created these hilarious (but sweet as can be) baked goods characters!  They seem to have anger management issues, but I think that is what makes them so incredible!  The expressions on their faces so lifelike!  I can see these bad boys having nightly gang meetings on the kitchen countertop behind the toaster oven!

You MUST check them out!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/blamethemoon?ref=seller_info

See what I mean?  I cannot even decide which one is my favorite, seriously.  I think it may be the pink cupcake with the fork!  She even gave these guys the funniest names like M.C. Cheesecake and Notorious C.U.P.   How can you not love these?  Made totally by hand using polymer clay.  I wish I had the talent that some others do, I'd be making these critters all day long!

So if you like these, show some love, go visit her shop, look around and show some love!

8 comments:

  1. These are all adorable or SCARY (boo boo) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog a few weeks ago and love your pieces. So whimsical!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, found you on Polymer Clay Daily, your cupcakes with attitude are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lots of lovely things ! I love creamy ones ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO MUCH for featuring my work! I'm very happy that my angry creations can inspire so much love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *cackles* I swear, those made my day! I love the pink cupcake best -- I'll have to get one. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete