Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Final Countdown!

So here we are the last few days before Christmas.  What have you gotten done?  What do you still have left to do?  I am 99.9999% done shopping.  About 75% done wrapping.  I just have my daughters items to wrap up. Don't know when that will happen, but I am hoping soon.

I think this year we have really spent a lot of time doing enjoyable holiday stuff.  We went skating at Rock Center, saw the tree, attended a Christmas party, visited and took pics with Santa, visited the neighborhood lights spectacular as we do every year, visited friends who moved recently, I baked (and failed but at least I tried) and despite all the goings on non-Christmas-related, we managed to put up a beautiful tree.   I even made myself a glass of eggnog the other night.

All the while, I have also managed to find time to create some nice cupfake ornaments (a few still available in my etsy shop) and got all my orders out on time!  You think I'd be wiped out, but the final countdown days do have me feeling a little energized :)

So what have you done?????


No comments:

Post a Comment