Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Monday, December 12, 2011

It Always Seems To Be Monday.....

HI folks!  Well its Monday morning......again....

Got a lot done over the weekend.  But at the same time it was relaxing and stress free.  Saturday we went and picked up some fresh mussels.  Saturday night we took our daughter to a neighborhood home who goes all out for Christmas..and I do mean all out.  He had Santa there for the kids, his entire home decorated from top to bottom. Including the backyard which he transforms into Santa's workshop.  He had a DJ there playing Christmas music and he somehow achieves a subtle pine scent that I can never seem to achieve in my own home.   I have some pics posted below, but they really don't capture how amazing it is.   Afterwards we went out to eat.

More presents have arrived in the mail and I am thrilled about the stress free online shopping we've gotten done this year.  I am usually one to fight the crowds and lines.  But not this year.  I think we will go out for a last minute gift or two though.

Yesterday we went to a breakfast Christmas party hosted by my mom's company.  It was a great time, the kids had fun dancing, making Christmas crafts, getting balloon animals and getting their faces painted and temp. tattoos.  Then the rest of the day was about cleaning up, putting clothes away, and making those mussels.  Which came out pretty good!













No comments:

Post a Comment