Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Running the Marathon!

Good morning blogger community!  Well, I woke up extra early this morning.  Not sure why.  It could be that my mind keeps running with what seems like a never ending to-do list.  I'm kinda past the Christmas planning and am now onto planning my daughter's 5th birthday party.  Always a daunting task for me as her birthday is Jan 3rd, which is immediately after the holidays, so on top of the usual craziness I have the added party to plan.  But this year I have enlisted the help of a kiddie-party-place to help me plan it.  So hopefully they can take on the work and I can enjoy the party!

But like the title says, this week is definitely like running a marathon around here.  OK, off to the races....

No comments:

Post a Comment