Collectible Cupfakes Handmade From My Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankschick?ref=si_shop

I'M NOT A BAKER......I'M A FAKER

Friday, December 9, 2011

TGIF Like a MOFO!

Well, we have reached Friday.  I am glad its the weekend.  Being a stay at home mom, I've learned that most people seem to think that every day is Friday...or Saturday...or Sunday for us.  But it simply is not true.  Running the kiddo back and forth to pre school, ice skating lessons twice a week, the meals, the laundry.....believe me, my weekday is nothing like a nice relaxing weekend.  So I think most other stay at homes will agree that we look forward to the weekend like anyone else! :)

Aside from creating one Christmas themed cupfake for my neighbor, I didn't do much creating this week.  I figure that people will be spent from buying and buying during the next week or two and sales may slow down a bit.  SO I am in no rush to add new items just yet.  But during the next two weeks I will be getting supplies ready for Valentine's cupfakes :) !  Stay tuned for that!

I made it a point this week to get ahead on the gift wrapping so I won't have that nagging at me all weekend long.  And I got very tired of looking at gifts laying about here and there and everywhere, unwrapped and staring at me.  I have one load of laundry left and I can fully focus on doing no chores for the next two days.

Well, I am off to do one cupfake delivery today and thats about it folks......

No comments:

Post a Comment